Saturday, March 16, 2013

Easter Sewing Project

 My mom had a tradition each year of making new dresses for Easter for my sister and I when we were little. I decided I'm going to carry on that tradition with my daughters...and myself! :)

 This is the beginning stages of a yellow dress made from material that was leftover from the bridesmaids dresses worn for our wedding. There is actually enough material left, that I do believe I could make TWO dresses like this! I'll just stick with one for now though. :)



 I haven't even completed the cutting out stage yet, but I'm hoping I'll be able to get a little bit of it sewn today too! And hopefully next week I'll be able to show you the finished project...along with another dress that I've been working on for a friend of mine (it's so close to being done).

 Have a happy weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo You should save it and someday make your daughter a dress out of the same material :)

    ReplyDelete